Wednesday, August 23, 2017

"Pride Only Hurts. It Never Helps." or "Why Politics and Business Don't Mix."

This blog post took several days to write as I had to bounce back and forth from writing; studio work; and my day job. Before we start, I want to say that I myself denounce all forms of violence on the political spectrum. As violence is never the answer and will solve nothing. I also want to denounce and condemn anyone who has committed any type of sexual abuse on children. Anyone like that is a monster and should be treated as such.

As it stands Saturday night, I am working away on some studio stuff and decided to sit down and write this while I have a Public Domain film encoding over. Let's just say this past year (from like October of 2016 to now) has been one of many interesting twists and turns that were quite bizarre. And I use a quote in the above title from Pulp Fiction because it's very true. People have a lot of pride and ignorance and especially with social media; they have attitude that I perceive and I am sure some would agree is something that makes them feel almost "God like".

The night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride fucking with you.
Fuck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps. - Marsellus Wallace

I am going to jump around to several points in time, first and foremost is the obvious of what has happened over the past week. Someone who exposed themselves as trash had to vent on their personal business page even though said persons can't have a Facebook page as a violation as one of Facebook's terms and conditions. And someone who is a family member who decided to pick a side and we'll get to that later.

Said family member who has cut ties with me introduced me to this person back in 2012 after I had my accident. And I will say that at first I thought it was cool and fun and then we had the premiere for Traumatic Possession 3D: The Tape in January 2013. And I could tell off the bat that he wasn't too thrilled with it and I can understand as the film was made for $200 and I'll be pumping a lot more cash into it for next year to celebrate the fifth anniversary and the forthcoming "Director's Cut". And several other factors played in such as said family member invited friends who got extremely drunk and acted really rowdy which I am sure did not help anyone on all sides of the venue. Because I was really infuriated about it.

That Q&A video is now deleted and anything regarding Traumatic Possession 3D: The Tape at this event is going to be scrubbed from the net unless someone on Youtube backed it up, which I doubt. And if you go to my studio's Youtube page, you will notice that there's a real lack of anything regarding older content. In particular, trailers for American Nightmare and Traumatic Possession and also clips regarding Into the Madness: A Documentary. There is a reason for this and it will be addressed later.

Back on topic; this person who was introduced to me had talked throughout the past five years about trying to get a few project ventures off the ground which never thankfully happened. One of the earliest was trying to produce a DVD set of a few live shows, mainly sourced from Public Domain features and a possible re-screening of Traumatic Possession 3D: The Tape. I was still interested in helping and producing this whenever my studio started picking up income but after what happened the past few days, that door has closed.

And finally in 2016 back in February after I sealed the deal for Toaster, I approached him if he wanted to screen it and he told me he was booked for the rest of the year. This was the same time that he was pandering through is wife's social media and begging for money to put a booklet together for this 24 hr film festival and wanting people to pay for advertising because they needed the money. To which I gladly paid money to promote the planned "Director's Cut" for my first film.

A year ago this time in August; I had gotten the remastered version of Toaster and was shot down again when I asked him for 2017. And I think it was right around there that I knew that a working relationship was probably eroded because he was partnering up with studios like the Asylum and Wild Eye Releasing. I also paid to advertise Toaster around this time last year. And when we were closer to screening the film; I asked again but he had told me the months advertisement space was filled. I guess he did not need money that badly for his "program" since he is begging for money on Patreon.


Cut to this week; a post was made on Facebook. Even though this is all public for the public to view, I'm censoring it. And one of the things that bothers me the most is virtue signaling and if you do go to this person's page; you will not find anything political until this post. Right off the bat with the above post, I am sure this sounds highly logical. There has been a lot of tension these past few years with identity politics and violence. And with the exception of the absurd ending of the statement regarding that "these groups have made Nazis not fun to have in movies anymore". And listing films such as Iron Sky and Raiders of the Lost Ark is something I find absurdly ridiculous because I am sure if you asked someone their views on this; they'd find this laughable.

Do you notice something missing from the above Facebook post? What I found particularly odd is that he didn't condemn violence from the left and all sides. Because we all know violence solves nothing. And almost immediately, I was banned and either he or his wife (since he can't have a Facebook) blocked me like a bunch of cowards. All because I asked a simple one worded question; "Antifa"? Because it's easier to ban someone as opposed to having an actual conversation with someone but, we'll see why here in a minute.

I email him and like a coward bans me from communicating with him after two or three messages. And while I will not share these emails because they are private, he makes some libel statements about me and grouping me into these groups on the right that we saw in Charlottesville. After I am blocked on Gmail; I go to Twitter where he never "followed" me even though I was "following" him. And I go in with the simple response of, since it's been deleted before I could copy it; something around the lines of "delete anything regarding my studio's film and any images or videos regarding my studio content and my likeness". What this cowardly sack of shit does next made my blood boil.


This low life coward posts private and confidential emails without my consent to his various social media platforms and even though the above image is censored by myself to show my audience, my name is there on the emails (Stephen). However, like a coward he wouldn't show the full messages and only show the ones where's he's trying to justify Antifa and making claims that United States of America is an "Anti(-)fa(scit) Nation" which is total shit because America is the land of the free and the home of the brave and will always be.

I did a little research the night before because I felt mud was going to get slung at me and I should be prepared. Now, I was told probably back when his FB vanished and I cannot remember from whom (maybe from him on his wife's account or from the family member who blocked me) that he had his FB removed on a technicality. That's all I was told. Needless to say, I found out why and it's all public knowledge that you can find by searching his name. And you can see that I posted a link in my tweet. Because even though the images I am posting are still censored to shit, I'm leaving my public tweets public and you can freely find them on Twitter.

And going back to what I said about the FB being removed on a "technicality"; that was back in 2013 and I had been living on my own for about a good four to six months when all this happened. It was about a month or so after the screening of Traumatic Possession 3D: The Tape. At the time, I lived off the grid from the internet with the exception of my phone having some limited internet access. And this was right after my previous fiancee of four and a half years broke up with me for good and I kind of wanted to be alone to do some soul searching and get some stuff done.


Cut back to what I had found on the net from my research and it was sickening. It was nice document of about twenty pages from the Supreme Court and found the mugshots from 2004. I got really mad and had that feeling of betrayal about this because I wish I could have been told about this up front back whenever the possibility arose to screen Traumatic Possession 3D: The Tape with his "program" in 2012. I would have probably passed on it and probably threw the film Straight-to-DVD and let it rot with the "theatrical cut" of the film. Having my family; parents and younger siblings, attend the screening of Traumatic Possession 3D: The Tape. And finally taking my fiancee out there to see one his shows (coincidentally Nazis at the Center of the Earth from the Asylum). It was our first anniversary in 2015 when she was seven months pregnant with our son, which is something that will be addressed again in this long ass post. And if I would have known this from the start, I would have never given him money to promote any of my studio's films or to help out with his 24 hour film festival that happened in 2016.

What now? What is next? Well, the possibility stands for a libel / defamation of character suit over the posting of private emails in a public forum. He did not have my permission to post those messages and was trying to give the assumption that I am supposedly "alt-right" or a "Nazi" or sort of racist which is not true in the slightest. He is making these absurd assumptions on the fact that I have openly supported the president of the United States and that is Donald Trump. If you have met me in person, you will know that I am one of the nicest people you will ever meet. And I will always try to listen to any problems and concerns and try to help out in any way possible if I can.

I have lived and made friends with people all over the world. I've spent years in foreign countries learning languages other than English to get around on a day-to-day basis in those societies. In the business field I am in; there is no room for this type of behavior or mindset which I am wrongly accused of being. This person should be deeply ashamed of themselves for trying to defame my character. And I have told the people whom follow me that are from his circle, if they leave me over this, I hold no ill will as it's your choice. I feel that I have wrongfully earned your friendship through this person; none the less, I appreciate all of them who have supported me and raised awareness for what my business is doing.

Now, to move on to the other person who is a family member. These two are close friends, so, I guess it's easy to pick a side with a registered sex offender, especially after reading the Supreme Court documentation. But, this person and I had a hard falling out in 2014 and that was really the start of the deconstruction of our relationship and family bond. When my fiancee and I found out we were expecting, we were joyed to tell everyone the great news. Everyone was happy for us with the exception of this one family member.

They had missed the initial phone call and called me back within about an hour or two. When I told her the news, instead of hearing something like; "I am happy for you!" or "Congrats!" I heard a constant babbling of the word "NO!" And heard things like; "Why would you do something so stupid?" And it even got to the point where they pleaded me to have my son terminated. And left some stupid I AM HOLIER THAN THOU and FIRE COOLS STEEL or some Game of Thrones type shit message on Facebook. I was livid, but, at the end of the day, 99.99% of everyone else who was told that we were expecting were supportive of my fiancee and myself.

A decent amount of time had passed and we started to film my next feature, American Nightmare 3D. I decided to approach said person about filming and coming back. This was a disaster and most of the footage turned out rough because said person was drinking and even brought their own alcohol to drink. My fiancee who was working as director of photography on the film was not happy on top of being in a mood since she was days away from giving birth to our son. We ended up putting American Nightmare 3D on an indefinite hiatus since I wanted to spend time with my newly formed family.

Time had passed again and it was right after Donald Trump was sworn in as President of the United States in January. And I saw countless posts from this person regarding protesting. And I personally feel that it's too tacky to protest. There's other ways to express your disdain for any choices than just standing in a group mass and holding a cry in while you're drinking your latte. Countless posts filling in my news feed from this person made me feel honestly concerned about their well being since it seemed like all this person lived for back in early months of 2017 was to protest Trump and have him removed from office (guess it didn't work, did it?). It felt like they were brainwashed to the point that they were foaming at the mouth like they had rabies.

I made the mistake of trying to interject on one of the posts and said something around the lines of try to give the man a chance as he was just sworn in. Right off the bat, just rude comments and threats of blocking. Which, honestly, they should have just done it right then and there. The comment that did it for me where I tapped out was something around the lines that I was called a "Nazi Sympathizer". Again, just because of my support for Trump and my love for America and what America has given me in return for being a child of the Army.

Where does that leave Traumatic Possession 3D: the Tape; Into the Madness: A Documentary; and American Nightmare 3D since this person was involved? It's simple, this person failed to sign contracts on TP3D and AN3D. We are sanitizing Traumatic Possession 3D: The Tape with the "Director's Cut" and I am going back to the original 55 minutes of film that I had initially shot in 2010. And I have all ready talked to someone about replacing the part and adding several new plot points and characters to drastically overhaul the film. We had also filmed an opening and Q&A segment for Into the Madness: A Documentary and that will all be removed.

With American Nightmare 3D, we had close to fifteen minutes shot and edited together before we stopped when my son was born. We still had another one hour and fifteen minutes left of film we needed shot and edited together. I am scrapping all of it and starting completely over from scratch. I will be upgrading to 4K equipment once 2018 rolls around and I get my income tax return back. And the new 4K equipment will be used to shoot the new footage of both Traumatic Possession 3D: The Tape and American Nightmare 3D.

I am sure said family member knows that this man is a registered sex offender. Probably knew before the fact whenever I was taken out there to see Cave Women on Mars in 2012 after my accident. I should have been told because I would have completely passed on going out there. Since my private emails were posted without consent, I am wanting every single bit of my image scrubbed from this pedophile's website and programs.

And the question you have to ask is whether or not any of the employees at that movie theater would feel comfortable around him knowing the truth? Or if any people in the audience going to his shows would feel comfortable around him knowing the truth? Or if any of the people that have invited him out to conventions and other people in the "Horror Host" community would feel comfortable around him knowing the truth? Because he is in that same league as other monsters like Roman Polanski and Victor Silva. And if he was busted for one offense, how do we not know that if there was any others prior to this?

What did we learn from all this in the end? Do not make false accusations of someone. And do not post private and confidential emails when you do not have consent. Because the public information on yourself might be more damning in the end.

1 comment:

  1. OE going OG and doing the MONSTER MASH! Keep doing what you do, whatever it is!

    ReplyDelete